- Summer of Sport hits the road
Leading field marketing agency Gekko supports Freeview’s ‘Summer of Sport’ campaign with a nationwide roadshow.
Summer 2012 is set to be a sporting season to remember and Freeview will be marking this with the tour of its action packed sports activity zone inviting sports fans up and down the UK to try their hand (or foot!) at an array of exciting sports. The interactive roadshow, devised, managed and staffed by Gekko, will be pulling up at a number of high footfall locations for passers-by to take part in a variety of sporting challenges including football, tennis and archery. Visitors to the stand will have the opportunity to win prizes including a 40” Smart 3D Toshiba TV, enabling the winner to enjoy the jam-packed line-up of sporting action in glorious high definition from the comfort of their sofa.
In addition Gekko will be deploying a promotional guerrilla hit squad on behalf of Freeview. The team will be promoting the Summer of Sport messaging at key locations during the Euro 2012 and Wimbledon tournaments and throughout the London Olympics in July and August.
Freeview roadshow dates and locations:
back to news listing
- Basingstoke Festival Place – 9th & 10th June
- Newcastle Northumberland Street – 16th & 17th June
- Southampton North Bargate – 23rd & 24th June
- London Covent Garden – 30th June & 1st July
- Manchester St Ann’s Square – 7th & 8th July
- Leicester St Peters Square @ Highcross – 14th & 15th July
- Leeds Dortmund Street – 20th to 22nd July
- Birmingham Bullring Rotunda – 27th & 29th July
- Bristol TBC – 4th & 5th August