Android Enterprise Trainer
Gekko are recruiting for an Android Enterprise Trainer to work on behalf of our global technology brand, employed and managed by Gekko.
As an Android Enterprise Trainer you will work closely with the Android for Business team whilst coaching and training both businesses and channel partners on the Android platform for the enterprise market.
- Delivering world class training in individual and group sessions
- Develop and maintain relationships with all staff
- Create and deliver presentations and pitches to both businesses and individuals
- Extensive training, coaching and presentation experience
- Maintain a high NPS gained from training candidate feedback forms
- Ability to influence and negotiate, including at a senior level
- Strong knowledge of Android technology, ideally with a business focus
You will primarily be located in London, near Victoria, however within the role there will be extensive UK and European travel therefore sufficient documents for European travel are essential (business travel expenses will be reimbursed). A driving licence is not required but may be advantageous. An ability to speak German and or French would also be beneficial but not essential.
To be part of an award winning team in a role that offers great opportunity email your CV quoting "AET” to firstname.lastname@example.org