Experience Manager - Contact Centre
Gekko are recruiting a Contact Centre Experience Manager (EM) for our team of field based EMs on a 12 month contract, with experience in call centres, retail, consumer electronics or mobile sector, to work on behalf of our global technology brand, employed and managed by Gekko. Experience in Contact Centre environment is essential.
As a Contact Centre EM you will be charged with evolving the presence of our brand’s ground-breaking hardware product portfolio within partner retailers in the Contact Centre channel Nationwide across the UK (ideal candidate would be based in either Birmingham or Coventry).
Through proactive relationship building you will influence Contact Centre managers, team leaders and sales advisors to set the vision and strategy for increasing sales and brand awareness, implementing these to make an extraordinary impact. You will continually transform knowledge through coaching and training call centre staff to develop the customer experience delivered through the channel.
Performance will be measured by;
- Increased awareness of products and our brand’s eco-system
- Uplift in sales in your region by category
- Timely, comprehensive, accurate reporting
- Highlighting business development opportunities
- Work with retail partners in the Contact Centre channel to take ownership of sales uplift, acting as a front line sales and training partner
- Develop relationships with all levels of the sales teams - Managers, Leaders, Coaches and Sales advisors
- Develop relationships with gatekeepers to negotiate time to train and access to site
- Persistently explore and implement strategies with senior stakeholder managers to reach customers
- Create/implement training programmes, deliver interactive coaching and group training sessions
- Leadership skills gained at management level, in technology, mobile or high-end retail environment
- Delivery of sales/product training to individuals and groups
- Analytical approach to sales management and targets
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
You will be employed by Gekko on a 12 month contract, the position will be field based with travel required across the whole of the UK and weekend working will be required on occasions. A full driving licence is essential as company car is provided.
To apply email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below