Regional Experience Manager
REM - South
Gekko are recruiting for a Regional Experience Manager (REM) on a 12-month contract, with experience in retail, consumer electronics or mobile sector along with team leadership or management experience, to work on behalf of our global technology brand, employed and managed by Gekko.
As a REM you will assist the Field Sales Manager in a direct team management capacity with the regional leadership of the Experience Manager (EM) team, leading by example, offering coaching, guidance and support while continuing to excel your team of EM's.
REMs will be expected to make frequent visits to stores across all partners to ensure they are in touch with the retail landscape and drive sell out across their regions
The REM will focus on driving knowledge and training across the South region via the EMs to drive sales and hit KPIs
With your team of EMs you will be educate the brands third party retail partners on all aspects of the customer experience ensuring high standards are met in retail stores.
Performance will be measured by; increased awareness of products and our brands eco-system, uplift in sales in the South region by category, visual merchandising, timely comprehensive, accurate reporting and highlighting business development opportunities.
- Lead and manage your South team EM’s to drive sales and advocacy
- Daily motivation and management of assigned EMs and Senior Experience Managers (SEM), ensuring they achieve all KPIs.
- Manage EM’s in your region to specific visual merchandising, sales and training targets; own the target regionally and nationally and drive sell out in your region.
- Collate regional feedback and insight on a weekly basis with actions and solutions
- Agree plans and implement in line with third party retailer’s marketing and sales strategy.
- Deliver required reporting based on regional and national output from the EM team
- Where required, you will also help oversee the implementation of the strategic brand vision in your territory by attending and contributing to brand events
- Leadership skills gained at retail management level, in technology, mobile or high-end retail environment
- Team management of a remote team
- Delivery of sales/product training to individuals and groups
- Analytical approach to sales management and targets
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
REM’s will be employed by Gekko on a 12 month contract, the position will be field based with travel across the South of the UK.
A full driving licence is essential as company car is provided.
To apply, email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below