Regional Manager - Consumer Electronics
As a Regional Manager (RM) you will be responsible for the direct supervision of Tactical Field Staff, inspiring your team to maximise sales and brand presence in store. Your key focus will be the development of team members to maximise sales, enhance their relationships with retail staff and promote our brands ground breaking OEM hardware product portfolio.
The successful applicant will assist in the on boarding of new team members ensuring that all new starters are prepared, trained and capable of achieving the results on behalf of our clients. Through close management you will ensure 100% reliability, suitability and coverage across the campaigns through ongoing performance reviews. Through proactive relationship building you will continually work with your team to transform knowledge in the channel through coaching to develop the customer experience.
This is varied and exciting field based role which includes weekend work to complement the demands of the field marketing environment. You will be required to attend client VCs and share insight from the field on a weekly basis to provide feedback
Previous Field Marketing/Regional Manager experience is preferred but not essential.
- Ensure promoters are fully prepared and trained for deployment in store
- Manage and monitor sales performance closely
- Complete performance reviews
- Deliver interactive coaching and training sessions
- Feedback directly to the client on weekly VCs
- Leadership skills gained at retail management level, in technology, mobile, IT or high-end retail environment
- Delivery of sales/product training to individuals and groups
- Analytical approach to sales management and targets
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
We are recruiting for a field based Regional Manager on a contract until the end of 2019, with experience in retail, consumer electronics, IT or mobile sector, to work on behalf of our global technology brand, employed and managed by Gekko.
The position will be field based with travel required across a given region (North of the UK) and weekend working will be required. A full driving licence is essential as company car is provided.
To apply email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below.