Client Account Executive
This opportunity is suited to an experienced administrator looking to work within a growing and diverse organisation.
As a Client Account Executive you will assist the Account Manager / Account Director with the supervision of our nationwide field teams and campaigns for leading brands.
Your responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
- Supporting field staff and providing admin support through liaising with brands, field and office based colleagues to facilitate smooth working practices
- Working closely with the Account Manager to manage your campaigns on a day to day basis. Be the main point of contact for your teams in the field.
- Execute campaigns to maximum effect, tasks will include creating field staff documents, monitoring staff performance, check and evaluate sales data, compile weekly reports and attend client and team meetings.
- Be involved with the development and on-going co-ordination of our clients to drive change in the channel and demonstrate a clear return on investment
- Provide creative input and support to both our clients and the client services team
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Professional written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Office / Google Docs
The Gekko Group provide field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our client services team at our Newbury Head Office.
Located at Gekko’s offices in Newbury with occasional visits in the field your role will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and demonstrate your capabilities.
To be part of an award winning team in a role that offers scope and opportunity, email your CV to us using the link below.