IT Tech Support
The Gekko Group provide field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for an IT Tech Support team member to join our growing team at our offices in Newbury.
As our IT Tech Support you will assist our IT Manager with all technical enquiries to ensure that our teams in both the field and office staff are technically equipped to undertake their roles efficiently
You will work alongside the IT team and your responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd line technical support for all desktop, server, mac and mobile platforms
- General user and computer administration, asset management and maintenance.
- Website and intranet maintenance and administration.
- Configuration and support of proprietary and in house systems
- Procurement of equipment, peripherals and consumables with asset management
- Manage, monitor and maintain system backups
- Assist with network and server support including but not limited to Windows server Active Directory infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, IIS and SharePoint intranets and Wifi infrastructure.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Excellent telephone and written communication.
- Exhibit a positive, proactive approach, possessing significant problem solving capabilities
- Proven experience with Microsoft desktop and server infrastructure
- Wired and Wireless Networking experience, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPNs
- HTML, CSS, IIS, Website and administration
- A team player, demonstrating the ability to lean and adapt to change with the ability to complete individual projects.
- SQL /TSQL, SSRS database maintenance and administration tasks
- Manage, prioritise and execute tasks well under pressure.
Google Analytics SEO experience desirable
To be part of an award winning team apply today with you cover letter and CV stating 'IT' in the subject heading