Senior Marketing Executive
The Gekko Group provide field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our team in Newbury.
This opportunity is suited to a marketing professional looking to develop their career within a growing and fast paced marketing agency. We are looking for a candidate with a good understanding of B2B marketing, capable of adding value to the organisation’s sales and marketing output.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Business Development Director, you will assist in the marketing of Gekko with the aim of driving new business. In addition to this, you will also be providing both sales and general support to these directors.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Development and management of our brand assets, collateral and associated marketing materials
- Social Media output and management alongside website content updates
- Research, qualification and management of our prospects database
- Identifying any possible leads and new business opportunities arising from such marketing activity
- Liaison with third party agencies (PR, print & design etc.)
- Industry award entries
- Assisting in writing articles and content for publication in trade journals and magazines, liaising where necessary with journalists and editors
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Copywriting experience would be desirable.
- Confidence and experience in using various social media platforms for business use – Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn etc.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and PowerPoint
- Desirable experience relating to graphics - working with DTP packages, Adobe Illustrator (or similar), photo and video editing suites.
This position will be based at Gekko’s offices in Newbury, but there will be opportunity to widen your experience in the field as well as attending trade events and accompanying directors at client meetings.
To join our winning team, apply today using the apply now button below.