Area Sales Manager
Gekko have an opportunity to join our team of Area Sales Managers, to work on behalf of our global technology brand, evolving the presence of their Smart Home product portfolio.
Employed and managed by Gekko, our ideal team member will be proactive in relationship building along with being influential to electrical and plumbing merchants and installers. Using your creativity you will seek out alternative opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness through our channel partners.
Performance will be measured by; increased awareness of products and our brands eco-system, uplift in sales in your region, visual merchandising, efficient data reporting along with highlighting business development opportunities.
What do I have to do?
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
- Build relationships with merchant partners and installers to accelerate the brands exposure
- Develop relationships with regional/store management and other key channel personnel
- Deliver training to merchant or trade staff/installers
- Confident representation of the brand at events
- Ensure the consumers experience is that of a high standard when interacting with merchant and trade partners.
Do I have what it takes?
The right team member for us will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Electrical, plumbing and heating associated field sales experience
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Delivery of sales/product training to individuals and groups
- Analytical approach to sales management and targets
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This field based opportunity will require you to work Monday – Friday (some flexibility will be required during peak trading periods and where there is need for a weekend training session or event attendance to be conducted), a company car will be provided for your travel around the given region. You will be employed on a fixed term contract. A full driving licence is required as this is a field based role.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you are able to identify with the key skills and experience, we are looking for we’d love to hear from you, apply to us using the link below.