Partner Support and Analysis Manager
Gekko are recruiting for a Business Analyst and Partner Support Manager for the UK&I, you will play a critical role in supporting the established clients brand in the computing sector. Employed by Gekko, you will be responsible for analysing performance and data across our Partner’s, OEMS and the computing category as well as providing insight, recommendations and required actions.
You will accomplish this by collaborating closely with internal teams, including Sales, Operations and Marketing. You will need to build strong relationships with our OEM partners and will be expected to manage some of the daily tasks and responsibilities that are aligned to our overall goals and expectations for the fiscal year. Including support for creating quarterly business review presentations and providing analysis and insight to help feed these engagements
You will be competent in report writing and will be able to provide succinct analysis for reporting to be viewed by various stakeholders across the business. Including spotting trends and correlating/presenting information to help inform business decisions.
Based in our clients London offices, we are looking for a charismatic, self-motivated individual who is able to prioritise and work to deadlines as well as contributing to an engaging and collaborative working environment.
To make a success of the role the follow skills are essential:
- Excellent analytical skills and creative mind-set
- Confident presenter
- Dashboard creation and Management
- Extremely competent in computing programs like Google sheets and docs
- Good understanding of UK CE Category
- Excellent communication skills using a multitude of methodologies
- Experienced in report writing and able to build business cases upon request
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
The following skills or experience are desirable for the role however not essential:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a project management role.
- Background in consumer electronics
We are looking for a passionate team member to join us in this role that offers scope and opportunity, email your CV to us using the link below for the opportunity to join the team