This opportunity is suited to a proactive team player who has the ability to manage time effectively and add value to the team.
You will be responsible for assisting across the full recruitment lifecycle of campaigns running for our brands. Duties will consist of:
- Read and review CV’s
- Arranging telephone, 1:1, and ‘Hangout’ interviews and assessment centres
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Make offers of employment and issue contract / casual agreement documentation as well as decline unsuccessful candidates
- Make the most of online advertising, researching and utilising job boards and social media to their full potential
- Miscellaneous administration functions as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changes in business requirements
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Google Drive.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Creative approach for new ideas
This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop and expand your experience within our recruitment team. To join our winning team, email your covering letter and CV using the link below.