The Gekko Group provide field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our client services team at our Newbury Head Office.
As a client Account Executive you will assist the Account Manager / Account Director with the supervision of our nationwide field teams and campaigns for leading brands. This opportunity is suited to an experienced administrator looking to work within a growing and diverse organisation.
You will work alongside our client services team and your responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
- Supporting field based staff and providing admin support through liaising with brands, field and office based colleagues to facilitate smooth working practices
- Be involved with the deployment, development and on-going co-ordination of our customers to drive change in the channel and demonstrate a clear return on investment
- Execute campaigns to maximum effect, tasks will include creating field staff documents, monitor staff performance, check and evaluate store and sales data, compile weekly/daily admin reports and attend client and team meetings.
- Provide creative input and support to both our brands and the client services team
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Professional written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Office / Google Docs
Located at Gekko’s offices in Newbury with occasional visits in the field your role will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and demonstrate your capabilities.
To be part of an award winning team in a role that offers scope and opportunity to be part of a wider team, send your CV to us using the link below.